Looking for an internship as a student can be difficult sometimes because of the competition a student face in the market. There are so many websites out there but sometimes a talented student didn’t get the internship because of the competition and also they didn’t apply for the right position. Today I have come across a job portal based totally on the internship. Here is the link http://bit.ly/2rt3oJF.
Key features of the website are:
- Developed in Django web development framework and Python as the programming language with enhanced security and performance.
- Responsive HTML/CSS, jQuery, and Twitter Bootstrap Framework.
- User-friendly dashboard for both companies and job seekers.
- Job seeker can search job according to their stream or skills.
- Job seeker can update their profile and upload CV.
- Companies can add the number of jobs according to skills and select right candidates.
- Well-designed clients testimonials and partners section shown with responsive sliders.
- Newsletter subscription for every user sign-ups.
- Social Media Integration to showcase their online presence.